Donate to Women's Wellness
We would not be able to offer all the events, support groups, pop-up markets, workshops and opportunities for all our entrepreneurs without the generous support of our community both inside and outside Washington.
Run by our very own Mahdiyah Asiya, MS, ARNP, CNM, AEMP/LAc, LMT, Wellness Program Director and Co-Founder, Barakah Beauty Collective.
Through your generous support, we can offer these programs at little to no individual cost for participants.
Under Asiya's guidance and leadership, she offers the following programs, services and events:
Continuation of programs from 2022:
- Community Acupuncture - 12 sessions planned for 2023
- Cost per session is $1500 and can serve approx. 25-30 women
- Barakah Healing Circle - 12 sessions planned for 2023
- Highlighting other healthcare professionals in our community.
- Cost per session is $1500 and can serve approx. 15 women/session.
- Health Workshops
- Cost per workshop is approximate $850 and can serve minimum 40 women.
- Workshop topics include: fertility, maternity, post-partum, menopause, holistic care, mental health, sexual health and more
- Primary healthcare (based on funding)
- Licensing fees = starting at $500/year
- Liability Insurance = $10,000/year
- Medical Supplies = starting at $20,000/year
Administrative Costs = starting at $10,000/year
*If you are a business owner and would like to contribute to these events and programs in the form of sponsorship, please visit our sponsorship page.